Berkeley Lab Guest House:
Our beautiful Guest House is conveniently located on the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory campus and features 57 tastefully appointed guest rooms. You will find “a home away from home” at our Guest House. Many of the rooms offer spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay, skyline, and City of Berkeley. The Guest House is only a few minutes away from the University of California Berkeley campus and the dynamic Berkeley community.
We currently have a limited block of rooms reserved at the BLGH so be sure to secure your reservation early. The booking code is: B00S14 to book through our website (instructions below) or you can call directly and reference the DESI Collaboration Meeting at (510) 495-8000. Rates are $112 for a standard queen or double twin, some other room types are available at $10-$30 more per night. Rates are single occupancy, include tax, parking, wifi and weekday shuttle pass, add $10 per additional person in the room. Upon booking you will receive a confirmation email and 4 days prior to arrival you will receive an LBL shuttle pass. All of guests are on the gate list and the lobby is open 24 hour a day.
Please follow these easy step by step instructions to confirm your reservation.
- Go to berkeleylabguesthouse.berkeley.edu. Click on the “RESERVATIONS” tab.
- Click on the radio button “I have a group booking code.”
- Enter the Group Booking Code B00S14 in the pop up box and click “Continue”.
- Select you arrival and departure dates. Select the number of Adults occupying your room. Click on “Check Availability and Room Rates”.
- Select the type of room you would like to book.
- Complete all information required for booking. If you have any special needs or special requests please enter that information in the field provided. Click “Continue”.
- Review the information for your reservation.
- Click on the box “I have read and accept the “Hotel Policies.”
- Click on “Place reservation.”
- Copy your confirmation number at the top of the screen. You will receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes.
- You will be contacted by one of our Guest Service Agents for your Credit Card information to guarantee your reservation.
- If you receive a message that rooms are unavailable, it means that the room block is sold out. Please email email@example.com if you need further assistance booking your room or if you would like to stay during dates outside of the range above or when rooms are unavailable to be placed on a waiting list.
Other Hotel Options:
Situated overlooking the San Francisco Bay, the Claremont Hotel sets new heights in service, amenities, and accommodations. While its 279 rooms all offer a mix of old world charm and California comfort, no two are alike. Each has its own distinct appeal – breathtaking Bay views, PURE allergy-friendly accommodations, a spacious suite for families, a comforting space for one traveler.
Downtown Berkeley Inn is located in the heart of Berkeley, California. Surrounded by dozens of dining, shopping and entertainment choices, our Berkeley hotel is the perfect choice for business travelers, visiting students and professors, and vacationing couples or families. A small hotel, with just 27 guest rooms, Downtown Berkeley Inn offers chic lodging within an unparalleled setting.
The French Hotel
1538 Shattuck Avenue | Berkeley, CA 94709
Reservations: 510-548-9930 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The French Hotel is a three-level, brick hotel centrally-located in one of the best walking neighborhoods in town. Rooms are equipped with comfy beds, cherrywood armoirs and writing tables. Espresso Roma Cafe, on the ground-floor, serves the best latte, espresso and pastries in town. When staying at the French Hotel, you will find yourself nestled in the famous Gourmet Ghetto, renowned for its epicurean delights, which is North Berkeley, California.